Today, 52% of consumers buy computers that help them succeed in school or work, but more than 30% also search for entertainment. Al mismo tiempo, muchos affirman que su PC no puede mantenerse al día con su uso.[i]
That’s why HP created the laptop HP Pavilion Plus 14in. This team is focused on generation Z and millennials who are looking for a computer that allows them to work and play from their office and home to their patio or their favorite vacation spot.
La HP Pavilion Plus 14in es la computadora portátil más delgada de HP con 16.5 mm en un chassis totally metallic. Sus features include:
- Processors Intel® Core™ series H up to 12.ª generation[ii], and discrete graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 2050 4G[iii] para trabajar y jugar intensamente con OMEN Gaming Hub. It keeps the device cool with two fans and two tubes of heat to drastically improve air flow when you play, create, transmit or perform multiple tasks.
- Excellent viewing experiences from web browsing to streaming with the optional OLED screen, a novelty for Pavilion PCs, plus a resolution of up to 2.8K[iv] y una relación de aspecto de 16:10.[v]
- A variety of color options to adapt to water style: blue space,[vi] oro cálido, plata mineral, rosa tranquilo[vii] y plate natural.
Este equipo ofrece capacitas maravillosas, including:
- Control the performance of each device with HP Command Center, with performance mode, balanced mode and energy saving mode.[viii]
- A great video experience with a 5 MP camera with HP Presence technology, including AI noise cancellation.
- The confidence that you are buying a PC from a company that cares about the environment as much as you do and that offers the most sustainable computer portfolio in the world[ix]. This equipment is made of recycled metal[x] and plastics originating from the ocean[xi] y cuenta con la certification EPEAT® Gold[xii] y la classification ENERGY STAR®.[xiii]
HP Pavilion Plus 14 is expected to be available in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile and Peru in the coming months. The price will be announced around the launch date in each country. The equipment will be available at hp.com and with authorized distributors.
[ii] Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. No todos los clients o software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. The performance and frequency of the clock will vary depending on the load of the application and the hardware and software configurations. The numeración, marca y/o denominación de Intel no es una medida de major rendido.
[iii] Available only on the HP Pavilion Plus 14-inch laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors.
[iv] Se requiere contenido 2.8 (2880×1800) para ver imágenes de 2.8k.
[v] Todas las specifications de performance representa las specifications típicas provided by los manufacturers de components de HP; el rendido real puede variar más alto o más bajo.
[vi] Space Blue is only available in Europe and Latin America.
[vii] Mineral Silver and Tranquil Rose are only available in China.
[viii] The performance mode is only available on the HP Pavilion Plus 14-inch PC.
[ix] It applies to PCs, workstations and HP screens manufactured after January 2019. Based on the majority of EPEAT® Gold and Silver records, it will fulfill all the required criteria and achieve 50-74% of the optional points for EPEAT® Silver and 75-100% of the optional points for EPEAT® Gold according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. The state varies depending on the country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
[x] Laptops made with recycled metal material and product cover. The percentage of recycled metal varies depending on the product.
[xi] The percentage of plastic from the ocean contained in the speaker casing of the product varies according to the product.
[xii] Certificación EPEAT® Gold registrada donde corresponda. The EPEAT registry varies according to the country. Visit www.epeat.net to know the status of the registry by country.
[xiii] Certificación EPEAT® Gold registrada donde corresponda. The EPEAT registry varies according to the country. Visit www.epeat.net to know the status of the registry by country.